Wednesday, May 11, 2011

The journey begins May 11, 2011

I have been overweight most of my adult life.  I have tried every diet out there and I never stick with it.  Now that I am 55 years old, I would like to look good enough to be able to wear a swim suit in public.  Most importantly for health reasons, I do not want to be obese any longer.I have read the book and researched all the web sites. I have purchased a new scale and have my tape measure handy.  I also have my wii exercise videos and sneakers for walking.  A co-worker has set up a buddy system for walking at lunch. I want to be healthy and not be a candidate for diabetes or hip and knee replacement. I had to ask my husband to take a front and side view photo for me.  I tried in the mirror but I had too much flash and not enough me. I am 5'2" tall and I would like to weigh 150 once again. 
Starting Stats
Weight          220.4
Chest            46"
Waist            40.5"
Hips              46.5" 
Thigh            27.5"
Upper arm    16"

No comments:

Post a Comment